Are you ready to join other savvy students who are taking classes at both their senior institution and TJC?
TJC is a great choice to pick up a class because of our:
- Low Cost: we are 1/3 the price of state colleges (Seriously, check out our cost calculator!)
- Convenience: May, summer, and winter classes, along with fall and spring semesters. Online or in person! Search here by term to see courses offered.
- Availability: Need a core class to graduate that isn’t currently offered this semester at your senior institution? We probably have it—this semester!
BONUS: Make new friends at TJC! We have a large student body and lots of on-campus events.
It’s a really simple process to become a transient student at TJC. Here’s your checklist.
- Apply to TJC
- Meet with your advisor at your current institution to see what courses will transfer seamlessly into your degree plan.
- Submit college transcripts to TJC admissions
- Submit Bacterial Meningitis evidence of vaccination form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Transient/Concurrent Form
College transcripts, and Bacterial Meningitis records can be mailed to:
Tyler Junior College
P.O. Box 9020
Tyler, TX 75711-9020
After you’ve completed those easy steps, simply register on Apache Access for the classes you desire to take at TJC. When you have completed the course, send your TJC transcript to your senior institution.